Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, 25th Sept, 2010

This happened almost a year ago on Sep 25th .... hohoho ... my birthday ...

It's shocking I know but last year was the only year in so many years I did not celebrate my birthday in a club, or that that involves alcohol. It's something more laid back, more chilled out. Just the thought of drinking now actually scares me a bit. If it's normal drinking is totally fine, not when it's your birthday, it's best to not step into anywhere that serves alcohol. You don't wanna be spending your birthday hugging the toilet bowl, right? I know it's sometimes good to strengthen your bond with the toilet, but not on your birthday okay.

With Szb ... unbelievable ... 12 years .... as for 2010. One decade, bingo.

4 years ....

This is the best pic from that night hehe

If you feel you're dark and tanned, just stand beside him ... and you will instantly feel fair hahaa .... ^^

The us there .... *like*

My peaceful birthday in so many years .... went to bed in a super sober mode. Wow, I was actually impressed myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pagerank service online seo backlinks cheap backlinks

Anonymous said...

reminding ppl of your birthday huh? :P

hola from Auckland! weather is beautiful 7 degrees at night.. awesome xD

Adam

The Pondering Introvert said...

Adammmmmm ... omgggg .... wait, not Vietnam? Hey, don't wanna come home? =.=

Anonymous said...

Hi from Sydney, warmer here during the day.. still freezing cold at night. its 2am here can't sleep =.=

whatever you do, never fly Qantas, the pilots land like they're sober or something LOL

nice xD -- nope not coming back =P

- adam

The Pondering Introvert said...

i hate yew ... COME HOME!!! TIME'S UP!!!