Saturday, June 2, 2012

Girls 여자

Girls these days are getting worse and worse. As days passed, as generations passed, it's getting rather sad seeing these girls growing up like that.

My generation is bad enough. The one after me is even worse. Career what? Study what? Huh, what school?

Those that I have seen is just sad. It's all about branded stuff, who has more money, wait, more like whose parents are richer, boys, who wears skimpier, who has the ability to get the hottest guy (if there's one) okay the most popular guy then, and so forth. When it's time to work, it's more like passing time, get the money and that's all that matters to them. Ah yeah who hangs out the most, who has more pics, and all those lame stuff.

I'm not saying yeah we should all stay home and study. Or we should all stay in the office from morning til night. Hell no. It's really not necessary to show off your parents money, or whatsoever just because your shallow friends are doing that. "hey look at this, I got this xxx bag that day, my xxx bought it for me it's limited edition" yada yada yada. Please do understand that not everyone can pull off the branded look. If you can't, no matter how expensive you stuff is, you still don't look classy or whatever. Save the energy and time. Do something more productive.

Yeah, getting wasted in public is not cool, kids. Getting high is totally fine, not wasted. It looks awful and it's a complete turn off no matter how good you look before you get into that stage. Please refrain because you will be laughed at for many days and nights by strangers. There are people who enjoy and appreciate people-watching and you will be the best subject for them. If you love this kind of attention, please let me know because I'm rather stressful now I need some laughter and it will be greatly appreciated if only you will be kind enough to allow me to laugh at you doing funny stuff. Hahs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! I just don't seem to understand them anymore man.

You think its hard for your heck im like older than you and I feel it more. A shit storm about to come lol

Brian

The Pondering Introvert said...

We are about the same age. Haha I thought I'm the only one feeling that way. Thank god. I seriously don't know what are they doing. Just passing time. Zz

The Pondering Introvert said...

We are about the same age. Haha I thought I'm the only one feeling that way. Thank god. I seriously don't know what are they doing. Just passing time. Zz