Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It's just half an hour before it hits 12 midnight, and before it is officially Christmas Day. This has got to be the quietest Christmas I ever had in recent years. It is usually gift exchange, dinners, parties, this and that.

This year has been rather quiet, I don't wanna make any plans. Instead, I stayed home, watch telly and I'm all happy. It's great to be staying home.

Nothing's wrong with me, I just prefer to stay home these days. It's the season of staying home I reckoned.

And yeah .. my drawing courtesy of Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas everyone !!



11 comments:

lpj said...

i wish u had only wish "merry christmas" to me, specially for me :) i partied with a crowd that is not me, because i am lonely, and i am rather drunk. i need a hug^^ Merry Christmas Dede! :-*

The Pondering Introvert said...

ooh? what happened? Merry Christmas to you ;)

lpj said...

lonely nid comfort^^

The Pondering Introvert said...

Oooh why so lonely? Then, hmm stay at home like me

lpj said...

too bad lor...kenot spend xmas with u. hugzzz

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha ... I also stayed home only ... Merry Christmas once again :)

lpj said...

TQ, Merry Christmas, Hugzzz...

The Pondering Introvert said...

Lolz don't be sad k... 2013 is coming ^^

Unknown said...

I also spend time at home on 25th after spent all night for party! BTW, I love the first one!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha I didn't even go to party .. I love being at home so much haha .. ^^ Ooh you like the Santa? hehe thank you :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.