Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The 7th Year

"Any friendship that exceeds the 7 year mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime."

That's what I got from a tweet. 7 isn't a very good number. I've heard about the 7 year mark for relationships, and I thought it was more for couple relationships rather than friendships. Didn't know it works the same way.

From what I've heard previously, a couple that hits the 7 year mark, is a time for decision, to get married or break up. If you continue, problems arise. Of course, it's just a belief, it's not exactly true. However, depends how you wanna believe and if you do, til what extent. I don't really wanna believe it, it's just an old saying. I've heard nevertheless bout those fellas I know of who break up after 7 years because they didn't get married. But then again, it's all in the mind. If you're so worried and concern in the mind, according to the Law if Attraction, it will happen.

There are already a few who passed the 7 year mark. Nothing happened. Just maybe one or two that I'm surprised we actually reached this far. I'm really surprised despite all that happened throughout the years that we know. Heh. Not sure if that's a good news or a bad one.

Anyway, a break up, a separation, a parting ways and equivalent can happen just anytime and anywhere. The universe will not wait til the 7th mark to break you up. When it happens, it just does. It may happen within the first year or it can also happen after 14 years or even more.

2 comments:

lpj said...

is not good 2 surrender our power 2 such belief lor...

The Pondering Introvert said...

definitely, there's no logic behind it to believe it at all. Surprisingly, many believed it