Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The missing ring

Few months back, I went up to Genting and I came home as a very sad person. Not because I didn't wanna go to work, or I didn't win any money, or I didn't get to play in the theme park. It's more like I dropped my ring. My precious ring of 2 years over.

And, it's back with me. I really did drop my ring in Genting but I managed to get it back on my finger. How? Simple. Because I dropped it in my back in Genting and that's considered dropping in Genting too, right? Haha ^^ ahhh my ring, how I miss you so much

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
blog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access
consistently quickly.
Feel free to surf my site ... nfl jerseys

lpj said...

waa... nice^^

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahqa

lpj said...

ur fingers lor