Saturday, January 19, 2013

Personality Disorder

I'm reading this called Histrionic Personality Disorder. The characteristics of that disorder is a very interesting read and I realize that there are quite a number of people as such surrounding me over the years.

They really do fit into the category . But of course we can't just summarize them as having this disorder with them matching the characteristics.

Happy weekend!

Omg, got this back in Korea but I don't wear this out. Very sure I'm gonna be starred at like as if I'm the one with the disorder. Heh! But I don't have such issue!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha was feeling sad a bit today, but your pictures made me smile! :D

Brian

Panda said...

I'm not the one with personality disorder okie lolz

Anonymous said...

=____=

I hate you

Panda said...

Why lolz

Anonymous said...

Ya ya because the queen of personality disorder just said she doesn't have personality disorder... Monkey!

Brian

Panda said...

But I don't have. I don't go throwing tantrums, mood swings or stomp off like a gozilla. LOL

cece clex said...

OH!! You look like Seohyeon in Girls Generation! Pretty!!

Panda said...

LOL Seohyeon hahaha .... gomawoyo ^^

Anonymous said...

LOL we can't have best of both worlds now can we XD

Brian

Panda said...

I don't plan to have that disorder haha .. so yeah I'm happy the way it is now :P