Monday, November 18, 2013

The Libran's Birthday Part 4

This is the 4th part and also the last part in my birthday celebration. Beloved SP brought me to this place in Subang. You know how great my senses are especially in that area, I am completely clueless.

We had Spanish meal. You may not be very convinced that it tasted great. But, do not be sure that it's like what it seems like.

That's what SP had, and it was definitely great

Mine, and I know that the taste of it remains questionable by looking at this picture. But, I can assure that it was heavenly

Then, I had brownies, with the small birthday candle haha

That's the Libran

Of course, together with SP. Yeah just the two of us hehe.

That's enough for the birthday celebrations. I had a few more celebrations after that but, there are no pictures. So, the birthday celebration officially ends on this entry.

No comments: