Thursday, April 3, 2014

2013 Seoul Day 6 Part 1

It's already Day 6. After the lovelocks in Namsan Tower on Day 5, I actually went to see Cheonggyecheon stream that connects with Han River in Dongdaemun.

It was not managed well, and it used to be dry and dirty. They have then decided to restore the whole stream that it's now that clean that it is said to be able to drink it from the stream. Every night, couples and friends will spend their night here chilling out. I wish I have it here. haha.

The starting of Day 6. It's breakfast time. A soya and a sandwich.

Ah, that's me. Right in front of YG Entertainment! Weeee~ That's where they are, oh Big Bang :P It's not as complicated as what you think. Just take the green line to Hapjeong Station exit 8. It's not right in front of the station and it's not visible enough from the station itself. It's just about 10 minutes walk from there. You will walk pass a gas station, some shops and etc. I walked through worldcup-ro-1-gil and Huiujeong-ro-1-gil before I arrived. Yay! There's a mini mart right in front, it was GS25 if I am not mistaken.

Then, it's time to meet the monkey. The monkey introduced this bossam or 보쌈. It was heavenly. It's a pork dish whereby its center piece is pork belly, boiled in spices and thinly sliced. You eat the meat wrapped. The combination of everything goes perfectly well. There's no other food I will ask for.

That's the monkey! Weeee~ I'll wait for you here.

And then, after shopping in my favourite place, Ehwa Women's University, here I was for dinner after all the carrying.

No comments: