Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 3: Siem Reap July 6th, 2015

LOL. It has been 2 years. It has been quiet. So many things had changed for the past 2 years. Some good, some bad, and some whatever. I'm sure whatever that happened, happened for a reason. No complaints. And, whatever that may come, will come. I've aged 2 years. haha... damn.


Since Ratha, my Cambodian friend had to work, the same driver took us around. Continue with the temple hunting since the ticket to Angkor Wat has been paid. It was a long journey, so I learned some Cambodian along the way. haha. Of course by now, I have forgotten everything.


As expected, I can't remember much from the trip. It has been 2 years! ahhaa. This is Banteay Srei. The sand has a different color, it's special!




This is Kbal Spean. Some hiking to do. This supposed to have water. But, it was the dry season when I went. It was hot until I turned black when I came home. And, I am not even exaggerating.


Finally, the night market.


After 2 years, that's the wrap up of my Cambodian trip. After this trip, I had quite a few trips. But, judging from my never-ending procrastination, I am not even sure if I should start it. Gosh, dilemma.

No comments: