Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Part 2: Seattle, Washington

This was actually in 2016. I thought of giving up, but I thought again, hey, since I have done this for so many years. I should continue blogging. I was in Seattle for a month in May. The place I come from is really hot, so summer here for me, is not. Still, I don't really like the sun. That's how life is. The grass is always greener at the other side. haha.

Rocky is so cute. I cannot describe enough how cute he really is. But, he's so adorable and well-mannered.

 They are the reason why I re-consider my decision to not go to US.

During the sunset in Mercer Island. It was such a peaceful resident area.

 Just like back home in KL, we have the KL Tower. In Seattle, they have this, the Space Needle. It's Seattle's icon or symbol in the state of Washington. This observation tower stands at 605 ft.

They have buildings with unique designs too. That's the Amazon's office. haha.

We did groceries too. There's a whole section for Asian food. haha. That shows the amount of Asians here in Seattle haha.

That's Lake Washington. It's the second largest natural lake in Washington state. When the weather gets better, we can actually see Mt Rainier from where we were.

From the corner, there's this very sweet smell at downtown. Only to find out, it's all bubble gum or chewing gum that they stick at the brick wall behind me. Authorities tried to clean it up, but gave up as they later deem this as a tourist attraction. It is! I was amused when I first saw it. Those with extreme OCD can choose to stay away. haha.

 Is today your lucky day? haha

Seattle is famous for this pig at Pike Place, downstown Seattle. It's a really good landmark to meet people. haha. In front of this pig, there's where the market is and when there's crowd, the traders would throw fishes around to entertain the customers. Nice!

No comments: