Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Part 4: Seattle, Washington

The long pause from Part 3. I have totally forgotten about it. I just had that sudden urge to blog out of the blue. Sometimes, you just wonder how all these things happen. You're just scrolling or browsing away, and suddenly, this blog pops up in your mind. I always think that there's a reason why it happened the way it did. Just like, how it leads me to something, and then to something more. Eventually, there's the answer. The truth is, I don't like solving all these things. Yet, I always wonder.



World famous museum. This is located right next to the Space Needle, the icon of Seattle. This is an exhibit showcasing the studio of Dale Chihuly. Galleries and sculptures are all made of glasses. This guy is amazing. I really enjoyed it


Sure, a picture that includes me. I wanna be part of it. hehe. The entrance is $29, but if it's combined with the Space Needle, it's $44. However, a better deal would be the Seattle city pass which comes up to $89 for 5 tourist attractions. It's worth it! This is definitely the highlight.


Rocky, the boy, not to be forgotten. He's just so cute!!



Us and the Asian food cannot be separated. I know! We had this in Tasty Thai located in Mercer Island. Being a Malaysian, I can't be THAT bad when it comes to spicy food. This, is just another level. There, we got to choose the level of spiciness. We thought, hey, this is not Thailand. They would cater to the local market, right? I'm not sure. But, the level 4 is just SO spicy. But, it's good, the food is so good.


We headed over to the east of Seattle, Snoqualmie Falls Park. It's a dog-friendly park. Cool! This is a preview. haha.

No comments: