Friday, March 10, 2006

Closed down

Yesterday, as we had decided, we went to Plaza Damas to have our dinner, specifically Bistretto, a Swiss restaurant which served Swiss food and it's VERY reasonable with great ambience as well as very soothing, cooling and relaxing surrounding. However, as we wanted to go, it has closed its door down. It's such a waste because they serve really nice food. The chef is from Zurich if I'm not mistaken. I wish to dine there again because the first time I went was fabulous to the extent that I was actually looking forward for my second visit. Unfortunately, I couldnt experience it again.

Then yamcha session, went to fetch Kylie and Kerry and yamcha with gong gong and my commander came later on. Haha ... gong gong's dream was funny but freaky at the same time. This is what I really want to ask ... ex-papa, what is that that you don't understand? :p

Obviously I need to send them back, but you know what? It was already 2.30am ... and there were still cars on the road ... surprisingly, it was not that few either. From Murni, to Sunway, to Kepong in 30 minutes. Lucky me, all under half an hour. Nice to drive at night actually without considering the danger. That's why I had to speed a little bit.

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i tried the swiss restaurant there too but it wasnt bistretto. something else. :\

any idea?

The Pondering Introvert said...

Erm ... no idea just went there twice. How's the food?