Thursday, March 16, 2006

Together forever

The weather is so so hot!!!!!!! Erm ... actually it's raining now, and I am in my air-cond room and yet it's still hot.

Why why why? Tell me why? and why why why again? :p

Ok this is boring. But then, I couldn't help it because I want to type something, but don't know what to type, and so this is what you get from a person who is bored hehe.

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forver
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you forever
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you forever
Nobody ever make me feel this way
Dedicate this song to all my dear friends out there :D :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

akakaka!! my fav song too!!!! :D :D!!! nice song!! :D im dem cold here. . .oooh. . .

The Pondering Introvert said...

im there mentally with u ... cold together ... :p

The Pondering Introvert said...

pay me then i do haha