Saturday, April 1, 2006

I was BBQ-ed for Cheng Beng

I did not sleep (again!) the nite before (Friday) and I have to go to Nirvana Memorial Park, Semenyih for Cheng Beng. We left house at 6.15am, reached there at 7am. Okay, maybe 7+ not sure. But, you know what? The sun was already so bright at 7. Usually, it is still quite dark. I thought that it's a sure-die-thing, the weather is going to be freaking hot. I was so right, the weather almost killed me alive.

We reached there, I carried a box and after I put it down, my hand was shaking hehe. Hmm .. then went to visit another 2 in a different area, which takes up a lot of time. We spend 3 hours there, finally left the place around 10 and jammmm ... goodness gracious me. It was freaking jam okay, 2 hours plus. If we did not take the short cut, probably it's 3 hours.

We actually planned to have Kajang Satay but then, looking at the condition of the traffic, we have lost interest to eat there. Instead, we went back to Kepong to eat. It was a real torture okay. I was seriously BBQ-ed under the sun. Imagine that? I even wore a jacket under the sun hehe, I know that people call me mad for wearing that, but I dont give a damn ok. I dont want to be roasted until black. I was roasted until brown only, not black yet. If I dont wear, it will be black. I cannot be a roasted duck. Thank you.

No comments: