Friday, May 12, 2006

Birthday Dinner

Last Thursday, May 11th, was a birthday of another cousin. Thus, we went to have dinner, at the same restaurant I had the week before but of course this time around, the food is nicer but not that impressive either. The standard of the food has gone down. It used to be nice and it would be recommended but not anymore. The standard has drop drastically over the years and if anyone who wish to dine there, think twice before walking in. This restaurant is located in Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong, just 2 minutes drive away from my house and it's called Tuck Kee Restaurant. Air-conditioning and without air-conditioning.

This was our first dish, and it's the best that night. It's a deer meat.

This was our second dish, it's fish but cooked with egg yolk. For me, it's not good.

This was the 3rd dish and I have not touched it because .. remember? I dont eat vege ... but then, heard from my dad it's just O.... KAY

This is taufu, though it tasted not bad, but the taste ain't that strong, a little bit spicy, it's the mildest spicyness that I have tasted so far

This is another vege, again I have not tried, dad said it's yucky LOL

So. that's about it ... if we have gone to Lit Heong, located in Sri Bintang or the restaurant beside them, it would be so much better, it taste good, and it's fast even though there might be a huge crowd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»