Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dancing in front of McD

Yesterday I ate in a mamak in Kepong, in which I have been eating since I was Form 2. Back then, it's because it's located near my tuition centre.

Then, there's a McD directly opposite this mamak. I have encountered some mentally disbled at McD's over the years. There was this woman that has been there for few years that I studied in that centre. She would sit by herself at the table, talk to herself and laugh and whatever. I don't feel fearful because she would not harm anyone at her surroundings. She was there almost everyday and usually at noon and evening.

As I was having my dinner, I head somebody shouting, very loudly. It's as if something had happened. Then, I turned to look. Ahh ... this guy must be insane then. He was shouting something, and he was dancing away outside McD. He was dancing like a mad guy there, almost knock into Ronald and fell.

Aiyooo ....

My nose is better now, before it was bleeding .... boohooooo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

u had such a weird encounter....

ur nose bleeding? anything wrong with it?

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ... kepong yah ... had many weird encounters before

Nose bleeding not that kind of bleed bleed but something like ... errr mosquito bite on ur skin then u scratch n when there's a scar u scratch and it bleeds .. that type

tIcKLeMe said...

oh? why is ur nose bleeding? :O

kena gigit nyamuk somore. :O

even nyamuk loves my SP!

kyliemc said...

poor michy~i thought u nose bleed coz u saw cutiepie there

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah i dunno why ... bled a bit only, not those pipe water :D

If I saw cutiepie, I wont only nose bleed, I will drool non-stop also hahaha :P

tIcKLeMe said...

did i hear it rite? applepie? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

It's cutiepie and not that letter A -_- aper ler

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahaa sama ler. :O

got new skandal.

keke. kidding.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... not same, big difference hhahha
That A is reserved for ... ahem better dont say
It's like one beauty one beast of coz C is the beauty :D

tIcKLeMe said...

O.o

lol.

ok ok, u win!!!

*runs away*

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahhahaah aaper ler SP
betul dede :p

tIcKLeMe said...

memang pun! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

oi oi oi ... im normal he's not deh .... lerrrrrr .... eh eh ... maybe clod is the one hahahhaa :p