Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grease is coming!

Ahhhhhhhh ....omggggggggg ....

Greaseeeeeee ....... :o :o I must watch! I must watch! I must watch! Must! Must! Must!

From USA to Malaysia, join us for one of the longest running Broadway musicals this May! Fall in love all over again with ‘Danny’, ‘Sandy’ and their zany bunch of friends as they make the best of life in high school - made popular by the spellbinding 1978 movie version starring John Trovolta and Olivia Newton-John!

Come and be mesmerised by the flamboyant costumes, stage sets, highly energectic choreography and captivating hit songs. So, let’s get ready to groove to the electrifying blast from the past!

Prices range from RM 90 - RM 300
Date: 16th - 21st May 2006
Venue: Plenary Hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre

*grin*

10 comments:

Azxel said...

I remember watching it when I was young... the second one wasn't that good.

1978... were you even born yet? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

erm ... nope... hahahhaa :D 1978 + 6 years = 1984 ... BINGO! That's the year haha :p

Hopefully, this will be good ;)

The Neko In Dress said...

dammit! im still not back yet by den!!! grrr!!!! i so wanna watch it! if ure going, pls take pics n enlighten me okie :P akakakakakaka!!!

n yeah, i agree dat the first is the best cos JOHN TRAVOLTA n OLIVIA NEWTOWN JOHN!! :O

"you're the one dat i wann hu hu hu Honey!" :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahaha the first one is always the best :D

Erm ... pics ... erm ... if I am sitting near then I can take lotsa pics but if I'm sitting far away I cant take any pics :S

tIcKLeMe said...

grease!!

i looove their soundtrack! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhha got tix edi, going with my mom, on the 18th

tIcKLeMe said...

wahh!!! :O

very mahal wor. >.<

The Pondering Introvert said...

got discount ... ahahhaha dunno what club member ... not i pay so ok ler :p

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»