Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I got my lenses!

Where? Optical 88, The Curve
For? Collect lenses


This optical shop, called Optical 88 located in The Curve, supposed to call me on Monday to confirm that my lenses had reached. But, they didn't. Since they told me it's Tuesday, so I just went to get it straight away.

Ahhh ... as I entered The Curve from Tesco as I parked there [haha it's free parking there so why not], wow ... to my amusement, it's the opening day of Metrojaya if I am not mistaken. I saw so many people with blazers walking around, tables on the upper floor with some food there. Haha, anyway not my problem hehe.

So, okay I entered the shop, gave this guy the receipt as I had paid 130 bucks the other day.


Yup, I bought 2 boxes as I have 2 different powers at both of my eyes, it's 150 on the right and 200 on the left. Quite high for a first-timer. Erm no, actually I have been wearing for the past year haha.

He was searching high and low for this, he could not find, finally he found ... but I asked him to do my specs for me as the right side of the nose piece dropped out dunno how long ago and it already left some marks on my face due to that sharp thingy.


This was before it was fixed ... quite a torture to wear specs, that's why had to rely on lenses but still ... most of the time I dont wear or get hurt by the specs, yeah I know it's damn dede .. but then could not help it such a lazy bum like me


See, it's done yay!! But, the nose piece is bigger now as he could not get the same size, my specs is quite erm ... different. Previously, one of the screw came out and so many shops I went, they do not have the same screw as my specs, dont know why maybe because it's smaller? and now the nose piece, they dont have the size either. Weird. Now I can become a nerd yay! erm ... is it really yay? I dont think so LOL

and later he said "Have A Nice Day" before I left

Did it turn out to be a nice day for me? I hoped I did but I did not, well ... nothing to talk about haha, nothing horrendous though.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michy, is Freshkon good?its monthly disposable rite?

lol...my specs is in same condition as urs..i drop tht thing when i took it out 2 wash :( ..

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahaha for me it's good, I started with Freshkon and changed because normally we have to place order first, unlike the normal ones. Yea, I am using monthly disposable.

Errr go get it fix ler, mine was in that condition for a few months already, damn painful whenever I wear it

Anonymous said...

hmm,...but $130 kinda expensive than the normal ones($90) leh...mine still left a few pieces,wait till promotion only buy :p

btw which solution r u using now?i just bought opti-free today..duno good a nt

at 1st its kinda painful..(got mark) then slowly get used 2 it...actually its not tht i dont 1 2 get it fix but..lazy leh..wht 2 do?

tIcKLeMe said...

forever21's opening!

jom! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

no, usually it's 60 per box = 120 bucks for 2 boxes. It's only 5 bucks more expensive if you buy 2. It's very rare to get promotion for Freshkon, maybe colored lenses but not the clear ones, so far that I have seen, they did not.

I am still using the Renu solution, finishing soon, dunno which should I get next. Heard that another brand is causing infection to its users, but anyway ... I'll think bout it when it's already finishing.

The Pondering Introvert said...

wahhhh sp ... LOL going going, dunno can I cancel the seafood dinner or not :P

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahahahaa dont need to cancel kua. just go later! :D

i'm in i'm in! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ...

ok ok ... set time tonight ... MSN ...