Thursday, May 25, 2006

Insane fool

People nowadays are totally insane. They are being so ridiculous, they are acting like a fool, like an idiot, being very nonsensical and whatever that is.

I had this friend who called me, erm ... in fact, I was assuming it's her because her name appeared on my screen. She have not called me before because she's someone I am not very close to and we know each other from the net a couple of years back. So, I was actually quite taken aback.

I answered the call, and a guy was on the other side instead. Like what I always do, Hello? He replied me by Hello? And I replied Hello? He replied again Hello? I got fed up and I hung up. I don't know which idiot is that. Is he mentally deficient? Argh whatever since he doesn't say anything else. I mean it's terribly stupid, isn't it?

He called me up the second time. Ewww ... it's that disgusting fellow again. So, I answered normally. He said something DIFFERENT this time. He said

"it's so rude of you to hang up the phone just like that"

For goodness sake, you did not say anything, and you said that I am rude? You got to be kidding dude. You are such a pest. I know that I don't have the BEST attitude and I might have an unruly behaviour, but that's because you are such a pesky nutcase. Wake up and face it. People like you most likely are just another ugly bush located at an abandoned river where people just don't take notice of you, that's why you are doing all this rubbish.

No comments: