Saturday, May 27, 2006

Lit Heong Restaurant

Last week, I went to his place to eat. It's called Lit Heong Restaurant located in Sri Bintang, just 5 minutes away from my house. Actually, I have been going there for quite some time already, just that I didn't have the opportunity to take the pics as I dont usually bring my cam. Not that I dont want but usually my pants are lose or no pocket.

This is it, Lit Heong Restaurant. They are famous for their crabs, prawns and fishes if I am not mistaken. I have not tried myself.

This was from where I was sitting, yah the tables are on the street as well

Yeah this is the air cond one ... and they even have upstairs ...

There comes the food ... fried tiny sotong, very crunchy and nice ... but then eat until jaw pain ... :s

Pork ... nice nice ... I like it pretty much :D

Since it was only two of us, it was more than enough, darn full haha. There's more review in Fooxion about their specialties, their food, and their efficiency. Will update when I'm done there.

EDITTED
I have written the review in Fooxion, and here is the link
Lit Heong Restaurant

No comments: