Friday, June 2, 2006

Bodoh!

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg .......

Can all these pathetic people stop using that line "ASL plz" That is soooooo lame okayyyy. Stop it!!! I thought that so-called trend has stopped already years back but no, I was completely wrong. ICQ is filled with people like this, as well as Skype, and MSN is no different.

Wake up!!!! It's soooooooooo irritating. The first line they use is usually that. It's so boring, so monotonous. Only sad people would entertain. Most probably, they don't have life.

And... this idiot added me, I dunno who the devil he is. Anyway, he asked if I had received the email he sent to me -_- what the duck email -_- He said it's regarding internet investment -_- Only stupid people open that kind of email. Moreover, it's sent to my junk mail. Like I'm going to open. Babi!

Saboitidoko aka Michy - Sibeh bo sui HAHA! *dede©!* - The truest expression of a people is in its dance and music. says:
where did u get my email id from

HOMETOWN HERE I COME....HAHA says:
should be from the email ur fren forward to me

HOMETOWN HERE I COME....HAHA says:
so i forward my email to u ppl


Oik, tak tau malu ... add people for fun, bodoh ... but it's alright haha. Right click block and delete. Pye bye.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhhahaaha nyokk!, take it easy ... my list got lotsa wannabe as well :)

Anonymous said...

what the duck email!! hahaha sounds so cute! heheh

i remember there's a few times people added me in msn... then i asked who is it, and they told me they dont know i am and why i added them. =.=" really zha dou la.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah dan .. im chill LOL

AIyo Zoe, these fellas all .. from different world maybe hahahha, we wont understand them LOL

[NottY]Nee said...

haha.. sometime i just ignore this type of ppl, just ignore and dun start the conversation, everything will be peace~ kekee..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha but sometimes just curious what would their reaction be haha

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakak!!! my gooodness!!

michy, asl pls? can i have u number ? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

sammie, err 21 f kl, want my addy too? :p haha

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»