Sunday, June 25, 2006

Chilli's

Finally, it was Thursday and on that day, I had passed Samantha, Rayleen's friend, a clayssories from MYB. Yah, lober, you will be getting it soon haha. Before meeting her, I went to see how does she look like in lober's blog HAHA.

Right after that, it's MidValley time. SP was there to meet her friend from UK. Basically, it's a hi hi bye bye thingy. Thus, we met her in Chilli's. Erm ... I was out of cash, so ordered something err ... reasonable.

Not long after we sat down, her friend left to avoid the jam. We continue hanging out in Chilli's but it was cold there. This it is ..

This was what I ordered ... ate until jelak

This is us ...

Me lar ...

SP had to go around 5 plus ...

Hmm ... I didnt really eat in Chilli's before. All I have eaten before was just finger food and nothing more. Oh maybe a drink then. I dont think I have the cash to do so. So, I shall just eat in economic place haha.

This is my normal toilet pic ... but this time was without Nyakk

8 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakak...dats cos nyak wasnt around :P if nyak around, gone case ler! lotsa pics :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhhha ... ya ya ... next round :P

tIcKLeMe said...

toilet somehow meng-enhance-kan ppl's look wan ler. i also damn a lot of toilet pix! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

can become toilet gang hahahah

[NottY]Nee said...

hmm... chilis is way to expensive for me aiks,,.. probably one month only can eat once haha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha people like me i think only eat few times per year ... :P

kyliemc said...

haha..sure gonna miss tis gurl la..after u go swiss,dun take toilet pics anymore,k?hahha..take bathtub pics.... =) =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

wahhhh if i have sure take bath tub pics lol ... :P