Thursday, June 1, 2006

Out from house

After so long that I did not go out during the day [which means normally I go out during the night], I felt the weather was so extremely hot. I slept around 8 and woke up around 12 as I was supposed to meet Elaine around 1pm for lunch. Mana tau, she said she doesn't want to have lunch instead. AH~ We went to check the Forever 21 shop and it's nothing much actually, it's too Top Shop + MNG and it's not my cuppa tea. I tried to find Zoe's top What The Duck, but I could not find. Imagine that, I actually went to see every green top that I saw. That top is darn nice okay. I wanttttt!!!!!!!!!

Then, movie timeeee .... we watched Over The Hedge . Not a bad movie, quite hilarious, personally I like it, something to laugh about.

Oh yeah, I was being very curious the time I stepped into 1U because usually it's quiet during the weekdays. I got even more curious when I saw one of my friends there, I think it's her if it's not her sis, just that she was walking so fast, that's why I didn't call her. It's quite crowded, it seems like just like any other weekends. But, it can't be public holiday either because if not my dad would be at home. Hence, I asked what day was yesterday. He told me it's school holiday now. AHh ... that explains it then. In the other hand, I hope SP is fine.

Update you later, I have fondue session in Fondue House with SP

10 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hehehe, dont worry. my attacks only comes once in a while now. not more like 24/7. :D

tomorrow tengok doc lagi. 10am.

fondue house, rm106.90 was it? :O

mahalness.

parking rm5.

The Pondering Introvert said...

once in awhile is still attack -_- aper ler ... go sleep early appointment at 10

I thought was 96.90 ... but it's still expensive :S mahal ... very da expensive

Anonymous said...

elle ar... why my link become over the hedge punya link one..? i know la.. i maybe look like some cartoons inside.. but still... that's not me there! hehe =pPp

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha izzit? sowee sowee i change now ... o.O

The Neko In Dress said...

yummy yummmy fonduee!!!

:D

The Pondering Introvert said...

very expensive cant afford

tIcKLeMe said...

yea, i also perasan. then i was wondering, apa kaitan with zoe pula with over the hedge. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaa zoe with over th hedge? she said she might look like some of the characters inside hahahha no laaa jk ... :P tersilap lerr *paiseh*

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»