Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Welcome back, Nyakk!!

It was a busy busy day yesterday, and no, I wasn't busy of anything important like work and stuff like that, instead I was busy going out here and there.

See, Elaine asked me to meet at The Curve at 3pm because there's a class, okay so-called class by her koko, the web whatever class, in which I dont know anything about it. Since, I have no lunch here, so okay no problem I went to fetch her. But, I was doing something until I forgot the time. Thus, I was a bit late. Then, someone said that change the time to 4 instead -_- Alright, fine, then we reached there I had my I dont know what meal is that. Brunch? Trunch? I dont know. So anyway, I had my whatever meal in Tesco, located at a corner lot, err ... forgot what is it called, recommended by Elaine.

This is Paprik Ayam, cost err ... RM4.50 for this and they are such smart asses because they charge you seperately with the rice[RM1.00]. Damn teruk okay. Then fine, I ate, quite nice but look at it, the portion is so sibeh small. I ate it only to tahan my hunger coz I dont feel anything eh, didnt even touch my stomach

After that, we can even walk arounnd for more than an hour, STILL ... he wasn't there yet. Elaine managed to buy a skirt, I managed to buy my socks as my legs were hurting. The shoes bit me :( Luckily, it was like RM9.90. Do you know what time he finally came? 5 something -_- so it's around 2 hours plus. Nevermind, let's just say the appointment is at 4, but still he was late for 1 hour plus. Papa .... go longbia

After that, Papa send Elaine back while I left my car in Tesco. Later on, we went to fetch Pali Pali from Sunway College, as she's going back to Malacca today. Then, we were supposed to meet up with Quack, Lulu and Nyakk in Murni at 9.15 ... aper lerr. I have not met with Nyakk since she was back on Monday. FINALLY ... WELCOME BACK NYAKKKK.

Then of course, hello nyakk bye bye pali pali ... here it goes, pictures time

This was before Nyakk came ... so we took pix first

Hahahha Pali Pali's one eye hidden ...

Of course this is not all because I cam-whored maximum with Papa's camera, so nice so clear okayyyyy .... I wantttt ... for mine, I only have a few good shots, but then again, I didnt really take with my cam, as there were err .. so many cameras around.

After Nyakk came ..

Yay ... picture of 3 of us together :D YaY!

Hmm ... I think Papa's cam has more than 100 ... oops .... not my fault ...

More pics here ... :p



12 comments:

The Neko In Dress said...

omgg!!!
bighahahahaha!!!!! thanx thanxx!!! :D

i was sweating like hell man!! i cant take da weather man!!!!! i look horribly terriblee!! eeekss!!! makeup also melt!! bighahahahahaha!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahahaha sweating ... whoaaa mcrowave oven whoaaa ... and and ... coz you are soooo hot hahahahah :D :D

Anonymous said...

thank you for the nice pictures nyokk :D

Nyakkk: not ugly... just you are CRAZY!
Please take some medicine ok :|

The Pondering Introvert said...

hihi Joe :D :D you are Onii's friend eh? hehe :P

hahahhaa Nyakk is crazy? :o LOL what medicine should she take? :P

tIcKLeMe said...

:(

tak ajak.

:(

Anonymous said...

ahhh sammie back already ar! welcome back!!
you girls looked good! very happy wor...

kyliemc said...

haha..jealous ni~~~

The Pondering Introvert said...

SP ... can le today today chill chill ok :D

Zoe, ya she's back last Monday :D

Kylie, if jealous then come to KL kaka if not dont complain

The Neko In Dress said...

akakakakakaka!! ya ya!!! im back n crazy n insane...n...everything!! zoe, when can i see u? :( joe very noti!! :P kylie, no need to jeles cos when ure back i c u :P ninja!! saw u last nite u gorgeous woman! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Zoe need advanced booking haha

Anonymous said...

OI! what advance booking la. no such thing okie.

hehe. sammie.. dont see me la. later got nightmare.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhahahah ... just kidding ler Zoe :P