Sunday, June 11, 2006

World Cup

Yeay!!! World Cup is finally here!!!

Thank you to someone who FFK me last minute yesterday for a mamak session because that siao fella went for a movie -_- Thus, I stayed home on a Saturday night to watch footie, England against Paraguay. England needed an own header goal by the Paraguay captain as a result of a Beckahm freekick on the 4th minute to win the match but the result was good enough to top the group as Sweden drew. It's Holland tonight, I'm going to watch that if I'm not out. :D Rooney as they said is injury-free which means good news. They need him very badly. His recovery was pretty fast :o

At least I have something to watch now ... hehe

Oh btw, I am downloading Full House now, a bit outdated but better watch then never. I'm also listening to Eason Chen's songs ... well all of his albums from 1996-2006, which means it's 10 long years and it's not easy I would say because I need to delete the not-so-nice-songs or else I would not have space for my Full House. For those who want Eason's songs, please message me in MSN thank you. Tata for now :D

No comments: