Monday, July 10, 2006

My schedule for this week

WOW ... Monday is always tiring ... classes start at 8 every Monday ... I can tell you that 90% were still in the dreamland, while those paying attention ... well ... seem like eyes are open mind would be somewhere else.

Let's see my schedule for this week

Monday -
8-10 - Strategic International Marketing Management [joint class with MBA]
10-12 - Personal Development Planning [this sounds so like what Ms Maria had taught but not exactly the same, so I had to take] [joint class with MBA]
12-1 plus - service Duty [free labour]
1.30-3.30 - Personal Development Planning[again!]

Tuesday -
6.30 - breakfast duty
10-12 - PDP again!
1.30-3.30 - Research Skills [take my life away until October]

Wednesday -
8-10 - Marketing :s [Noooooooooooooooooo .... not 8am!!!!!!!!!]
10-12 - PDP -_-
1.30-3.30 - Research Skills
[I think I'm doing lunch duty]

Thursday -
8-10 Marketing -_-
10-12 PDP =.=
1.30-3.30 - Research Skills
[I think I'm doing breakfast and dinner duty :( ]

Friday - no class [I think dinner duty]
Saturday - brunch duty
Sunday - Dinner duty [FINALLY!]

Since I'm hungry, going to share you these pics :P

Tiramisu, Chocolate, Vanilla

Dunno what and Vanilla ... looks yellowish but it's vanilla ... trust me :P

I was in front of Orange shop and suddenly these 2 horses came walking passed me ...