Monday, July 3, 2006

Pics pics and more pics

Some pics here ... taken of close friends :) or people I hung out with for the last couple of days, I guess this would be the last entry about "the last few days"

I-Lulu ... damn lulu ... lulu until you have nothing more lulu to say ... I dont think he knows that I have left until a few days back ... but nvm he's too lulu

This is aiyoyo ... Meow ... Quack 5 ... Robot kucing ... Doraemon Number 2 :P and hello kitty's fan :s

This is papa ... you can call him arang batu, ali baba, doraemon ... lagi apa ... pao Ching Tien ... cipalang version :p jk jk hehe but damn samseng ... ex-convict wor .. dont pray pray

Papa ... then Polar Bear ... and Gollila ... at Murni ... watching footie half way :p

Commander .. QUACKKKK ... *salute*

Here is our very own Gollila aka Samla .... :p

I know that most of you would say that Barney is one retarded purple dinasour but then, I think it's cute .. very educational also, I used to watch Barney a lot ok ... even though I was already in secondary :D look at that guy :p

This was in Royale Bintang where I was there to observe Nyakk got shot by Jay Jay at Onii's room

Piggy and me at Secret Recipe when she ate the Americano and said it sucks big time LOL


While ... this is sneak preview of Switzerland ...

Moo ... Moo ... Moo ... I know that Crabbie laughed at me because of ... *tutup mulut* nvm enjoy the pics :P

Mooo ... Moo .... compare to Malaysian cows ... ai no fight ler .... so fattttt ... :p

p/s: moo moo ... I dedicate this to you kaka :p

7 comments:

ziggyzag said...

hahaha, this moo is so so cute...i love moo moo leh...

is the milk from this moo moo chocolatee?? hehehehhe....it looks like the new ice cream, cant remember the brand...so moo moo...

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah moo moo cute mar :D :D

LOL you ask the moo moo lor see if it's chocolate or not :p

tIcKLeMe said...

tarak my pix wan. :(

haha. oh.

got ur pix in mine though.

old pix. :P

tIcKLeMe said...

tarak my pix wan. :(

haha. oh.

got ur pix in mine though.

old pix. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhaah .... dont woli ler ... sure got one .. but then again, most of the pics taken with your cam lol

kyliemc said...

haha..takde my pic also...felt so left out =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

who asked u 2 be in mlk -_-