Saturday, July 8, 2006

Pikcha

EDITTED:
The flies are so frigging irritating and it's so bloody annoying, babi punya lalat ... Sigh! I hate youuu stupid flyyyy ... cant even study peacefully :( Hutan luuu ... kasi bunuh lu baru tau
---------------------

Went town few days ago and as requested ... pics time ...

This is the main post office ... die post :D they sell lots of stuff inside there like stationary, cards, adaptors, phones, printer ink, boxes, and etc ... and they have a counter for sunrise, orange, swisscom as well ... it's the same as our maxis, digi, celcom.

This is the museum ... :D

While this is the railway station ... it's the last stop for all busses ... it's called Bahnhoft ... er ... not sure of the spelling. A lot of shops inside the railway stattion ... maybe will take pic inside of the railway station next time :D

Look at where the arrow is pointing to ... yah that's the sign for my bus .. number 21 ... maybe not my bus but ... the bus I take to town and back to IMI ... just wait at that place and no where else because if you dont, then ... erm ... end up in a different place

I was in the bus, captured this for nothing, dont ask what why who when where ... coz I cant answer so save it. The cars here damn chunted wei ... I wantttttt .... dream dream dream :P

Almost 1pm now ... I think many of them are out to town, but .... it's library time for me ... 4 hours to read the dissertation :(

And yah ... it's Din Din's birthday today, Happy Birthday Crabbieeeee aka Boy2