Sunday, September 17, 2006

Black theme Part II

Another post of that kind .... still with the student bar ...

It was so freaking hot that nite that they opened the door for fire exit. Everyone were stuffing inside, so so bloody hot. Once they open, I rushed out, omg .. what a relief, it was so so niceeeeee though the temperature was kind of low but it was all cool.

Jojo ... kap kun ka[thank u], he bought me that drink ... and ooh that was actually screwdriver but I dont know why the colour turns out like that and the alcohol content was very minimal

Johnson from Vietnam doing CIMI, Poom from Thailand MBA, Koy from Thailand MBA, Jojo from Thailand PG ... sawadee ka ... sabaidee mai :D

This is from Canada, really babi hutan and troublemaker ...

Indra is from Indonesia

Joeval is Swiss Phillipino ... outside damn cooling :D

He was the one who did this performance, it was damn awesome, damn good, very impressive

Yu Wen, me and Winnie, both of them went missing towards the end .. hahah

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah the performance looks damm keng eh... play with fire..

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah he's damn good wei ... and it was for quite long ler ..

tIcKLeMe said...

joeval? :D

u look great with side parting wei. :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahhah y u :D after saying joeval hahahha

i want to do side parting but always end up middle :s

Anonymous said...

i like your top elle! so nice. eh aint there is cold? or you got wear jacket/coat when you're not in the house?

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe, I wore that to that wedding last time :D :D sometimes it's cold other times I dont feel it. I'm staying in my school, so at times it's cold outside of my room but usually I tend not to put on my jacket :p coz it's still bearable and at times, my room is even colder than outside because I open my window full blast :D

Anonymous said...

actually, that babi hutan, really look like psychotic babi hutan lor. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

she is :D haha