Monday, September 4, 2006

Chilling out

On the same day, still the Sports Day, all of us have nothing to do. I mean, do you want to sit back in your room and open the book on a Saturday nite? At least chill a bit, if not you will be a gonner real soon.
So, this was what we did ...


I mean they ask to pose mar pose lor .... =.=

[L-R] Yi Chuen, Yu Wen, me, Ah Boi, Ying
[Front] Jo

Then, all of us from this block, Yu Wen, Jo, and me went over to Winnie's room at the other side

This is in her room ... ok observe that guy alright, I was holding orange juice okies ...
[L-R] Freeman, me, Winnie,Vincent
[Front] Yu Wen

Ahhh .... so comfy syioknya

BUT ...

guess what?

Oh my quack! He freaked me out big time sial when I saw this pic ...

Look carefully at him ... he's getting there be patient

hahhahahahhahahha .... GONEEEEEEEEEEE CASEEEEEEEEEEE :p



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! So funny!

(:

Anonymous said...

Wah~

Banyak posing ho. Macam model ni. Hahaha.

The Pondering Introvert said...

kyels: omg that guy -_- was sooooo red that nite :S

shea: hahahha siapa posing :p

tIcKLeMe said...

wah wah sp having banyak fun kat swiss.

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL ... sports day mer .. so enjoy ler sikit

LuUeE said...

haahha.. Nyokk, I think i may have lost my appetite. hahaha.. JKJK.. But hmm.. Was he itchy? =p Nge nge nge..

A world that i've seen said...

damn funny...ur fren cant drink one..flat jor..kaka..
u should draw picture on his face..ahahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: nope he wasnt he was just feeling really sleepy, he didnt drink much though

jo: yeah lor cant drink i thought he can really drink with the way he talks bout alcoholic beverages i thought he's damn terror mana tau worse than me hahaha

The Pondering Introvert said...

gone case already, cant be helped :p