Monday, September 11, 2006

Some pics

I have some pics from the nite about a week ago, in fact more than a week, have not got any pics from Yu Wen yet ... I mean I have some pics of it only, not all of them, so wait til I get all then only I blog bout that nite ... :D

This dog does not want to look at my side ... so just too bad

Took a pic of this giant money coin in Coop City

It's all about chocolates :D

And more chocolates but of course, that's not all, I cant be taking pix of the whole shop, Coop is not selling only chocolates, they sell lots of stuff that I cant mention them all here

This is the TopShop here, like cheapskate ... haha I mean the place looks cheapskate but the price is not cheap, but not that expensive either. But then again, not my type, so forget it :p they have 2 floors ... one is at the underground

This happened the same day I went to Shanghai Restaurant

10 comments:

LuUeE said...

oooo.. Nyokk.. GOLD. My favorite metal of all time. mwahhaa..

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah it's gold :)

Anonymous said...

i saw chocolates!! lots of them....

The Pondering Introvert said...

yup ... loadsssss of them

tIcKLeMe said...

dogggy!!

but no shar pei.

foo yoh sp bergaya! :P

tIcKLeMe said...

dogggy!!

but no shar pei.

foo yoh sp bergaya! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhaha you and shar pei o.O sowee yah tarak gaya

Anonymous said...

i think i can spend hours in there jz to choose the chocs .. lol

LuUeE said...

huh.. Nyokk, real gold.. Hmm.. I m suspicious.. Coz there are no one there to guard the gold..

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol mann ... i spent quite long to choose which i want :p in the end i bought 2 :p

luuee: it's okie