Sunday, September 24, 2006

A trip to Brig

A big thank you to those who had wished me. A year older, now I'm 22 but there's still 3 hours to go before really turn 22 :p haha
Mann Mann [memang cepat right on the dot], Nyakk, SP[fuiyoh ... got your pressie like one month ago memang efficient], Kylie, [woah dont have to blog about my birthday and put up my pic leh], Jacqueline, Geisha ... kap kun ka, terima kasih

Who: Pen Peng, Ah Boi, Jojo, me
Why: Pen Peng's interview

A day after the student bar, I did mention that I was going to this place called Brig. It's a three -hour trip from Luzern.

Actually Pen Peng was having an interview there and she doesn't know the way. So, Jojo had to show her the way. He then asked me if I want and so I went.

After student bar, I woke up at 8 plus, of course Jojo woke me up, if not I can never wake up. Then, we were all there and went to the bus station in Kastanienbaum as usual. But, who knows we were quite late so we had to run from the school to the station so early in the morning -_- we were afraid that we were going to be late. Fine, we reached in Luzern Bahnhoft. Then, we went to buy tix and bought breakie. After buying breakie, ouch! we were late again. Run again, from downstairs to the train -_- We had to transit at Bern. So, when we reached Bern, we ran all the ay again to the next train. So damn tiring coz we have only 6 minutes and the distance was so super duper far away :S

As we arrived there, we walked at the town there before taking the bus up to the pit of the mountain. The stuff there were so peng [expensive] so we said pai la na [bye bye] to the shops and got into the bus. After that, we have to take a cable up.

So, all together were like 3 hours.

After that cable car, we have to walk for half an hour up to the hotel. I think more than half an hour, and that really reminds me of the Gunung Nuang trip that we went.


That mountain there is called Methahorn, it's a very nice place but I have not been there before, quite far from Brig

Look at it, sooo nice and even nicer when it's winter

On the way up, stopped a lil while to snap some pics

WaterfAallllll ..... sooo niceeee

So, finally we reached there and the employer interviewed Pen Peng. It's just an informal interview. She's soooo niceeeeeeeeeeee ... I wanttttttttt. Too bad she only wants 2 trainees. Though Pen Peng is only training next summer but still ... aiii ... For now, Calvin is still doing his in-training but going to finish next month.

This is applepie, not that nice. Sorry but I only remembered after I ate it half way.

After finishing our food ... chill out session ... santai

After that, talk talk awhile and took some pics again, as usual.


This was taken at the back of the hotel, very nice scenery

Sooo niceeeeee .... during winter, it's all covered with snow

Calvin, the in-training student that I mentioned of, a Singaporean. Really no comment on this pic -_- got to know him when he came here for a day in IMI, just coincidently only.

We were rushing on the way down to catch the cable car. But then, just quickly took a pic before leaving.

We then took the cable car down. We were then waiting for the bus for like more than an hour or so.

so, I had Thai massage, it's so damn nice, so damn relaxinggggggg .... kap kun ka [thank you]

In the train, everyone were so so ne ai [tired] and everyone slept. Oh no, my back hurts like no one's business even though I was using 2 chairs but what do you expect on a train ler

After everyone had woken up ...


and

So that's about it, the end

We came back we ate maggie mee at the balcony :)

11 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

ur welcome!!! :D

ur trip's photos damn nice ler. envy habis. entahlah bila i can go. *jealous*

again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahahaha ...

sure can go 1 ... no worries :) memang damn nice la but actually we went for that interview only i kacau kacau saja ikut :p

kyliemc said...

u r welcome! =)

haha..i'm afraid tht ppl dunno who is michy~~ =P anyway,happy b'day again~~

n whoa...i luv d scenery of ur pics la....far better than gunung nuang...looked so breezy~~

tIcKLeMe said...

all the way to italy?

is that italy?

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie: wah lau dont need gua i so paiseh man

sp: interview in brig not italy haha

cheesecakeerian said...

You and your bf so comel =D Er wait.. That IS your bf right? =X

The Pondering Introvert said...

:o woah you are here :o err wait, which guy are you talking about :o

tIcKLeMe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

sp and her bf. fooyoh! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL since when I have a bf, I didnt know

Anonymous said...

wah...scandal...


btw the scenery is really cun le!

The Pondering Introvert said...

adoi mana ada scandal :S dont thin too much k :D