Thursday, November 9, 2006

31st October

Halloween's continuation ... I didt really take lots of pics ... mostly from other people's cam ... one being too lazy, another one due to the same people same environment everything the same makes me no motivation to take pics, and another one simply because the party was way too boring for me. Most of the time, I was either eating, or just simply walking around or outside enjoying the wind

So .. anyway these are some pics ...

Food was specially made for that occasion as it was halloween as well as the last student bar for this intake

Why was Jojo there? WOnder ... coz ... there's food ... that was his main purpose, after finish eating, he went back =.=

Kartoshe from Sri Lanka ... my German classmate haha ... damn funny guy :p

Gif gone already ... real gone case, at the end of the party, we wanted to go to Winnie's room and before going up the stairs I heard someone shouted my name so loudly followed by Yu Wen, then we were like ... heh ... then see look see look, it was Gif haha .. and she was like kissing almost everyone and said .. I love youuuuuuuuuu ... :S gone case haha ... but damn funny

No comments: