Friday, November 3, 2006

F&B Concept - Back to Summer

Last Friday was the day that Group 2 had their concept and their concept's theme is "Back to Summer". I did not attend Group 1's concept. Luckily enough for me I did not go because it was close to 2 hours before they finish serving everything.

I like their concept, it's back to summer, as we are already heading to winter. It's very casual and relaxing kind of environment and ambience. Service was good, food was good. Only thing that I was not satisfied was the seatings. We were put beside 2 koreans, whom we dont know who are they -_- Our waiter treated us so damn good that day, usually he does not. As I heard after the concept, the buntut babi actually complained about this concept. According to her, she said it does not look like a beach at all. Qasim replied her that before entering the restaurant, it stated that it's return to a summer and not beach :D hahaha .. later on she diam diam [kept quiet] :p The Koreans gave bad comments on their group -_-

1st pic is the deco at the stairs, the one beside is still outside, in front of the stairs
Below the 1st pic is the entrance and the one beside it is inside the restaurant already while the last pic is the menu with some sea shells

There ... so damn bored sitting with them ... -_-

Let me intro you ... the left one is called Buntut Babi ... real big time troublemaker and know nothing but to complain about each and everything. Plus, she wears so damn short skirt to class -_- my gawd -_- The right side one is called ICI, she make up as though she has deep her face into paint of flour ... damn white ... damn frightening ... I must admit that I got freaked out by her quite a number of times

Food ... the welcome drink was superb, the main starter was great, I like the main course but not that into the dessert. Overall was good.

I'm combining all these pics together because there are way too many pics to be posted ... if the quality is not that good then ... entshudigung ... plus I am now uploading it in Multiply. After finish uploading, will paste the link here. If you wanna have a clearer look on the pics, click on the pic itself. I mean not to say that it's way better but better than nothing.

Finally before finishing it off ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's Return to Summer lah.....hahahahahaaaaAAAA

The Pondering Introvert said...

eh oh ya ... typed wrong .. soweeee