Friday, December 1, 2006

One Five

The previous post was not blogged by me, so chill~~~

Yesterday, we went to town and there was a record broken. We bumped into 15 IMI students for the first time!!! That is excluding the one in Kastanienbaum bus stop and if it includes that, it's 25. Let's not say about the one in the bus stop, just mention the one that we bumped at the streets. Pen Peng, Gift, Irritating fella, one Arab guy 4got his name, Setan, Ikke, Alvin, Carlos, one Indian dude, one Korean dude, the girl doing in-training in SeeHotel .. and others ... I forgot who.

Concept of Higher Diploma Culinary Students

Settings for per pax

A view of the restaurant ...

The menus .. it's a la carte ... so ... we have more than one set .. :D more varieties

We went in at 6.30 and finally finished at 8.25 pm and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the clock and I even checked my lappie, my watch, my phone ... but all stated the same time ... umm except my lappie coz it's Malaysian time. Woah didnt know we were there for THAT long. Ate until we could not walk at all.

So, that's it, it's Friday and I'll be in front of my pc .. how pathetic~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just curious, need 2 pay ar? :p

The Pondering Introvert said...

of coz no, we already paid for the school fees, it's included hha but attend through invitation only