Sunday, March 18, 2007

ruk tae doo lae mai dai

Currently, I am in love with this song ... called "ruk tae doo lae mai dai" by a Thai group called Potato.

Therefore, I would like to dedicate this song to our very own Malaysian Potato named Kylie

This song is sooo nice .. should listen to it :D I listen dunno how many times daily hehe, this is my current fave Thai song :D

ความรักของเธอ เสียงที่บอกฉันว่าเธอห่วงใย
kwaam rak kong ter siang tee bok chan waa ter huang yai
Love of yours, its sound tells me that you're concerned about me.

มือนั้นของเธอ ที่แตะหน้าผากฉัน วันที่ฉันไม่สบาย
meu nan kong ter tee dtae naa paak chan wan tee chan mai sa-baai
That hand of yours that touches my forhead during the days when I'm unwell.

* ทุกๆ ฉากทุกตอนไม่เคยจางหาย แม้จะผ่านเนิ่นนานเท่าไร
* took-took chaak took dton mai koie jaang haai mae ja paan nern-naan tao-rai
Every scene, every episode, they never fade away even though they had passed by however long ago.

และทุกฉากทุกตอน นั้นคอยตอกย้ำสิ่งที่ฉันเป็น ตั้งแต่เสียเธอไป
lae took chaak took dton nan koi dtok yam sing tee chan bpen dtang dtae sia ter bpai
And every scene, every episode, that kept emphasising the thing that I became since losing you.

** ว่าฉันเป็นคนโง่เหนือใครๆ มีรักแท้อยู่ ดูแลไม่ได้
* * waa chan bpen kon ngoh neua krai-krai mee rak tae yoo doo lae mai daai
That I am a stupid person, more so than anyone else, having had true love but was unable to take care of it.

จะรู้ค่ามันก็สายเกินไป ปวดร้าวคิดอยากย้อนเรื่องราวแค่ไหน ได้แต่ฝัน
ja roo kaa man gor saai gern bpai bpuat raao kit yaak yon reuang raao kae nai daai dtae fan
Got to know it's value but then it's too late, broken-hearted, however much I thought of reverting the story, I'm able but only to dream.

ต่อจนเหมือนเดิม รูปเมื่อก่อนนั้นที่มันขาดไป
dtor jon meuan derm roop meua gon nan tee man kaat bpai
Stick our picture, which was torn apart, back together.

แต่ทางของเรา จะต่อได้อีกไหม หรือว่าฉันต้องทำใจ
dtae taang kong rao ja dtor daai eek mai reu waa chan dtong tam jai
But will our paths meet again? Or that I should accept it?

เพราะทุกฉากทุกตอนไม่เคยจางหาย แม้จะผ่านเนิ่นนานเท่าไร
pror took chaak took dton mai koie jaang haai mae ja paan nern-naan tao-rai
Because every scene, every episode, they never fade away even though they had passed by however long ago.

และทุกฉากทุกตอน นั้นคอยตอกย้ำสิ่งที่ฉันเป็น ตั้งแต่เสียเธอไป
lae took chaak took dton nan koi dtok yam sing tee chan bpen dtang dtae sia ter bpai
And every scene, every episode, that kept emphasising the thing that I became since losing you.

(ซ้ำ **)

บอกหน่อยที่ไหนพอจะมี ประตูให้ฉันย้อนไปคืนวัน
bok noi tee nai por ja mee bpra-dtoo hai chan yon bpai keun wan
Tell me a little, just where there will be a door for me to revert to the nights and days,

ที่ฉันมีเธออยู่ จะขอดูแลอีกครั้ง...
tee chan mee ter yoo ja kor doo lae eek krang . . .
that I had you; I'll take a good care of you, once again...

ฉันมันคนโง่เหนือใครๆ มีรักแท้อยู่ ดูแลไม่ได้
chan man kon ngoh neua krai-krai mee rak tae yoo doo lae mai daai
I am that stupid person, more so than anyone else, having had true love but was unable to take care of it.

จะรู้ค่ามันก็สายเกินไป ปวดร้าวคิดอยากย้อนเรื่องราวแค่ไหน ได้แต่ฝัน
ja roo kaa man gor saai gern bpai bpuat raao kit yaak yon reuang raao kae nai daai dtae fan
Got to know it's value but then it's too late, broken-hearted, however much I thought of reverting the story, I'm able but only to dream.

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

so many 8s huh ...

kyliemc said...

whoa..i'm so touched,michy!!!!got song dedication summore~~ *hugs* *muacks* luv ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Alles richtig so