Sunday, April 22, 2007

Vevey Trip 1

Okeh, so .... I have one week holiday, got forced to take it. It's good for the time being but bad for long terms. Anyway, since it's a holiday ... obviously, I dont just sit here in my room and do nothing or else I will bang my head against the wall everyday.

I went to Vevey on Monday with Tina, another intern in the restaurant, just the both of us. The duration isnt that long, I think at most also close to an hour only. Anyway, DJ studied there and he told me that it's worth going, so we went. Btw, DJ is another intern there. So ... pada pa padappp ... I'm loving it .. Vevey. We have to change a train in Lausanne though. Lausanne is like a centre point to other small stations like Montreux, Vevey and yada yada yada. Anyway, let's get started.

Welcome to Vevey ... Wilkommen bei Vevey ... Selamat datang ke Vevey and that building on the left is Nestle's building ... but it looks boring, so I didnt take a pic of it


Flowers again ... yeah pretty pretty flowers

A nice scenery, so calm, so quiet, I like ...

Das ist shoen ... this is beautiful ... oh man ... cantik banget

Oh my goddd .... I wanttt .. Vevey

This is what I call as ... beauty .... oh la la ...

No comments: