Friday, May 4, 2007

Say "Mun Baan"

Umm ... actually, I wasnt piss at the last entry because it happened quite long ago. Hehe ... and and ... if any of you are too free, really nothing to do, please say mun baan okeh. I will tell you the reason later on.
Right now, I really feel like arranging and renaming all my labels again, should I? It's gonna be a lot of work but it looks so mess up now, I think I shall just do so. But, I will still update ... :D

Anyway, one day after Vevey trip, I went to Carouge. Carouge is a place 20 minutes by tram from the city centre of Geneva. So, just imagine how far it is. Just a brief intro of that place. Carouge is originally owned by Italy but it joins Geneva in 1815. It was declared as Royal City in 1786. Reason? I dont know. Furthermore, this town is Catholic, I think it should be Protestant for Geneva. What seperates these 2 places is a river called Arve and people used to need to pay for tolls to cross over to Geneva and vice versa.

Finally, I found what I wanted in Switzerland ... tang tang
I usually see them only in secluded areas or areas that I cant possibly go like along the rail track but I found it in Carouge ... omg!

Have a guess ... what do you think is this, one clue, it's not a jungle

That's right, it's a University ... known as the University of Geneva

Way in .. left and right are all greens ...

3 comments:

Iwan said...

where is ur tagboard???

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn nice le~ !!!
take more pics n poses there...

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: missing already haha :p

snail: okeh ahhaha