Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Battery dead

I'm still alive ... but I can't guarantee for the next few days. I had enough rest on my day off yesterday, I slept enough and my battery was fully charged and when it comes today ... battery went dead. These 2 weeks will be VERY hectic for me ... yeah VERY ... due to the training that I will have for 3 hours few times a week and I gotta work another 8-9 hours after that training. One word = DYING.


When Swiss Boi Roger Federer won the recent US open :D :-
The Swiss maestro at 26 has now reached 14 Grand Slam finals and he has won 12 of them, which translates into a best ever winning conversion rate of 85 percent. Only Rafael Nadal on clay in Paris in the last two years has bettered him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh.. does that mean i'll see you online less, chou chou??

recharge ok!!

Iwan said...

hehehe!
Battery dead? Replace with a new one lah..

Seems like working life is damn tough for u lah!!

Health is also important ok..

The Pondering Introvert said...

jp: yesh ... i'll be away until sunday coz i wont be home til then starting from tomorrow mornin haha

iwan: hahaha ... right now still okie i can take it :p no new battery la =.=

tIcKLeMe said...

my battery konking too. :(