Friday, August 31, 2007

Geneve 4

Enough for the Merdeka celebration, it's more than enough coz I got so fired up that day haha. So yeah forget about it yea. I made a record today. I shall record it down at the World's Dede Book of Record for recording the day that I did not even feel sleepy at work. Yeah like 9 hours without feeling sleepy. I think that wine works the best! Guess what? I had dinner the nite before, and I drank both white and red Aussie wine. It was such a long long time I did not drink wine. Haha .. I know some might not believe that. So, O-KAY-lah ... I did drink in July, just a couple of glass okay! No biggie, man. OMG! The dinner sucks, but I have the wines to compensate. Do you know what is the conclusion now? Drink wines, yes it's plural, before going to work!! HAHA! After 4 days of night shift, I do not know what day is today, what date is today, and I can't differentiate from day to night and night to day. I feel like a drug addict as I can't face the sun anymore. The moment I step out of the working place and I see the sun (that is the only time I face the sun), immediately I have to turn away. My eyes could not take it. It is not to say that it's the bright afternoon sun, but only the sun at 7 plus in the morning. That shows how sad it is!!

Enough of crappy stuff, po leow genug ;) It's my baby's time named Geneva :D

Blardy connection, pics cannot be uploaded now, will do so again later. After my beauty sleep that is.

A church at the old town

This is taken from the inside of the church :D

Wondering where is old town .. here it is, I went there less than 5 times throughout my 6 months there

What do I love doing here? What else if it's not shop? HAHA .. SHOPPPPPPP ;) and I worked just right there .. everyday I see all these shops :p and I wait the tram just at the side of the road :p

omg this clockkk ... it's damn special ... why? I see that 5 days a week, sometimes more :o coz it's just located outside from where I work hahah

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow , how many geneva photos do you have ??

oh , and i cannot stand wine . I don't know why .. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhhhhaha i dunno how many but i still have eek y cannot stand wine? puke? :o

Anonymous said...

the church looks beatiful..

a^ben said...

woooooooowwwwwwwww look at the church`

I always liked churches in western countries esp those European churches` woah!!!!!!

*float float*

The Pondering Introvert said...

schnecke: it is

a ben: haha but all conducted in any other languages except english -_-

tIcKLeMe said...

memang banyak gambar of your baby! :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha yeshhhh coz it's my baby

Anonymous said...

was that Tina? nice coat she had there

The Pondering Introvert said...

yup it's her ... she bought from taiwan lolz