Thursday, October 18, 2007

crappy

pengsans. faints. kalabooms. balabongs.

I feel so bosans. coz I have to leave my house now. and it's a friday.

I don't know what am I doing here. Same time, I feel hungry.

Today is the last day that we can enjoy the smooth flowing traffic. How I wish they don't come back and stay like this forever. How nice. I love festivals. People go outstation. We enjoy the traffic.

It has almost been 3 months I have not been to Murni. COming from me okay. The loyal customer.

And I still got nothing to say. Finger itchy. Feel like typing. I miss the Swiss cows.

I hope I can leave on time today. Unlike yesterday left work only at 9.30. So jia lat.

And I am waiting for my next day off. I dont know when. I hope I dont get graveyard. But I know, mine is coming. Real soon. Good luck.

I got nothing to say, so I will end up with

pengsans. faints. kalabooms. and balabongs again. hehe. tschuss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

siao ar? LOL. im also very lazy to blog :P

Iwan said...

adoi....

tak mahu stress stress dong...

working life can be so horrible!!

take care ok..

The Pondering Introvert said...

claudine: haha yesh la ... come back pengsan only hehe :p

iwan: mmg tak stress after work but capek bangat hehe :p yah it's absolutely terrifying lol