Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A big thank you

I started working since August and I have gone through night shift using the old system. I just have another week left to lead a normal human life of Malaysia before having to go through the graveyard shift once again, but with the stupid new system. I have worked for 7 consecutive days and it's my day off today, oops it's still tomorrow considering the time of my blogger settings has remained the Swiss time and not KL time. See, my blog also misses Swiss so much. Umph~ I do not know how many days I have to go through this time. Travail! Allez!! Ganbateh!! Zuzu zutai and mai dtai kon zu!

Birthday had passed for so freaking long and it felt like 10 years already. It's time for a little tiny update of that.

This is my first birthday gift this year and it is from none other than my beloved SP and Meow, danke viel mal. SP, I will buy more turquoise stuff okie lolz.

I wondered why she gave me this until today but have always forgotten to ask each time I see her haha. Anyways, yeah ... something which opposed to me but it is something I need hehe so anyways arigatou gozaimasu hehe and also to Kerry

Last but not least, OMG OMG!!! a pressie from across the ocean!!! Merci bien Frère Iwan hehe. Sehr sehr suss. haha sorry direct translation.

I have other pressies too ... too lazy to take pic of, but thanks a lot for those who gave and appreciate that lots, as well as those who attended the dinner. DANKE mitenand!!!

17 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

wah... so sweet neh.

we thought u love turquoise ma since u suka the turquoise shoes. hahahahahaha. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahah since balik i like hehe

Iwan said...

Michy, Ich hoffe, dass Sie das Geschenk lieben!

hahahaa!

when u tink of the bear, u will tink of me too..

hahahaa!

ok?

Iwan said...

Michy, Ich hoffe, dass Sie das Geschenk lieben!

hahahaa!

when u tink of the bear, u will tink of me too..

hahahaa!

ok?

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah ich liebe das bear :p hehe vielen dank mein Freund :D

woah haha i see you everyday XD

Iwan said...

hahahaha!

u see me everyday untill u sian edi ar?

sedih nyer..

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz dont create stories, since when i say that

Anonymous said...

wah so many pressies. so lucky! :P

si iwan so sweeeet. sweeter than suga.hahahha :P

tIcKLeMe said...

haha clod, bila bday? we go beli also for you. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol sweeter than suga haha

sp clod's bday in dec :D

tIcKLeMe said...

bestnye. mari beli pressie. :P

Anonymous said...

becks giler. have to spend money on someone else also so happy. hahahah :P like that i request for it can? hahahahahahahahahahha

tIcKLeMe said...

eh dont be demanding ok. :P~

Anonymous said...

no need lar. aiyoooo...wish me can already. :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah yesh yesh mari beli

clod, sorry i cannot get you your last year' bday pressie ....

Anonymous said...

giler ar you? im the one should be sorry leh. i never bought anything for you. just dedicated a post to you. :S pai seh nia.

The Pondering Introvert said...

clod: siao la you .. i dont expect anythin mar so no need hehe some more pass edi lagi no need hahah