Saturday, November 10, 2007

BLOODY ASS tried to rob me!!!

I went to work really early yesterday, had to be there at 6.45am as usual.

Would you believe me if I say that I got robbed? Or rather a very close call to become a victim of snatch theft. o.O

Alright, so this was what happened.

I was there around 6.20am, parked my car at Vater's office. I asked if it's safe at that time, he said yes so okie. The street was practically empty at that time, what would you expect from that hour, right? As soon as I crossed the road to the road same row as KLCC and I walked further a little bit more, I heard some stupid motorcycle sound. o.O Alright, so at that time I was holding the property's pen and I was basically holding on to my stuff already as I am very sensitive towards motorcyclists coz to me, most of them are evil stints and this will not be an exception. They were 4 stupid bastards in 2 motorcycles. Both of them looked behind and I already knew something was very wrong and amiss. I took a step back and stopped walking completely. I remembered how that bloody orange shirt fugly guy looked like. Like a combination of a retard ass and a piece of shit. The guys who were sitting behind got down from the motorcycle. I got panicked ... like d'uh obviously. I took the pen I was holding, pointed at them, and shouted "WOIII" and somehow the pen went flying at the air. Then they stopped a little while, a little bit panicked too. I don't know if I should say I'm lucky ... or unlucky. There were a bunch of people who was passing by at Rum Jungle and I heard them shouting at those guys "OIIII" too. They got scared and both guys jumped up the motorcycle and sped off because those bunch of guys were running towards the place I was in. I waved at them and ran all the way to work. See, I didn't sleep the whole night, and already feeling very exhausted and totally out of strength, I should really thank God that I was as alert as when I am fully awake.

The one in Geneva is considered nothing compared to this, I HATE this!!!! A stupid rubbish bunch of useless asses trying to rob moneyless people like me on the streets. If you want, please rob a richer person. Really a sore to the eyes and this is what we call as sampah masyarakat. A disgrace to society.

PHOBIAAAAA ... considering I already have some stupid motorcycle phobia, it's even worse now!!

and now, let's all say FICKST DU, SCHEISSE DUMMKOPF, GOHFARTHAM some ai loo kee idiots, real Arschloch to the max, and putain higher than the sky, please vermiss dich

Don't judge a book by its cover@!!! = me.

Judge a book by its cover@!!! = them = stupid asses.

And deep down, I was so afraid, very afraid but CANNOTTTT ... and I don't know why did I use the pen to point at them as a weapon o.O

What a day to start with, a tragic trauma

There are still helpful Malaysians out there .... danke shoen

Lalang was so kind tho, he woke up and jumped up after he knows about it so sweeet sial :o

This is base on a true story, not a creation

17 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

omgg.. i'm so gladdd malaysians are still concerned about one another. thank god nothing happened to u. *pats*

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah la if not end up in hospital edi, retardssssssss laaaaa piece of shit come sp say gohfartham

Anonymous said...

mousee..stop reading this over and over again ler.. how many times you wanna read?

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz rat, must la coz i cant believe it until now wehhh like a nitemare ... but it's trauma in reality :o

Anonymous said...

mouse.. you're really sialan..you slept earlier doesn't mean you had enough sleep..its 4.30am now and u need to leave house to work at 6am..sialan..really sialan.. you spent whole night reading this entry again and again..lagi sialan hahahahhaa

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahhahaha what hehhe :p i learn to become idiotic from you hehehe rat oh rat ... lolz not enough later only suffer lor kaka

Iwan said...

hmmm...
what a sialan event to start ur day with...

its still early thats why those morons have the cheek to rob you..

well, i was nearly robbed too when i was in JB..

that left me feelin so traumatised!

i can understand how u feel..

hmm.. but u r daring considering the fact that u took the pen and pointed them while shouting woii!!

hmmm...

brave!!

i am glad that my adik is ok.. nothing happened to u..

u must be alert at all times ok..

Anonymous said...

omFUCKINGg!!! thank god youre safe and havent fallen prey to them! quick thinking michy! gambate!!! *huGs tight*

bloody bastards deserve to be in the lowest of hell! these people have no conscience what so ever and definitely cant differentiate whats right and wrong. obviously sold their souls to the devil!

but michy, thank god youre alright. youre so brave babes! im so proud of you! *huGsssssssssss*

Anonymous said...

michyyyy......just one word.."lucky" :D

mr jp said...

chou chouuuuuuu , so glad you're ok ! kudos to those ppl in rum jungle that shouted OI !

next time , hold your car keys in between your middle and index finger. punch them in the eye when they're near.

or you can use pepper spray.

so close .. omg.

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: yes, coz I had nothing else, and coincidently I was holding the pen, and I really ... thank God that people were there and they were good enough to help me out

clod: after that incident my heart went pumping so damn fast and hard, and i just ran all the way to work coz i just couldnt believe that it happened to me o.O and i also couldnt believe that i escaped from them hahah where got brave, those who's in situation like this i guess will just react automatically coz no time to think :S

anonym: yeah VERY lucky o.O siapa ni? my colleague? LOL

chou chou: yea damn scared sial but now of course okie, hehee thank God there were people and thank God it was saturday morning if weekdays sure no people around there

Zoe said...

Oh my god.... Scary shit. Thank god you're okay. Luckily they're nothing but coward bastards ler!!!

~_~

I feel so unsafe in my school too. T_T

Anonymous said...

haha no need to know who am i...:P luckyyyyyyyy uuuuu

The Pondering Introvert said...

zoe: yeah la nowhere is safe now, except swiss LOL ... at least much more safer compared to here lolz if they are very daring i think i will still be traumatized by now

anom: oikkk cannot like that, tell me who who who -_-

Anonymous said...

elehhh..sekali sekala mau jadi invisible apa salah~~~see sudah ada hint who am i???~~ :D :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

mamaaaaaaa :o

ziggyzag said...

Oh my!!!! Thank God for the pen you had (stopped them few seconds from reacting) and the guys who were nearby. These fuckers should be castrated....