Friday, November 23, 2007

Facts

Feeling quite bloggy at the moment ... hehe

Sitting at the corner of the place having dinner, suddenly one guy approached us. His strategy and tactic or so-called pick up line to woo customers are SO lame.
Have I seen you somewhere before?
That was what he asked. Like obviously no. Do I look like I am convinced =.= Zuerst and firstly, he looks like a duplicate copy of Ken. Really much alike except the fact that this guy here is a smaller version of him. Whatever Ken had said in the past, nothing I believed, nothing I am convinced. haha. Bad vibes. soorry. Everyone knows that he is a Libran failure and what level of mind he has with him.

That's not the problem, looking like Ken alone already is a crime itself. Trying to get me to donate is close to impossible even I have lots of money with me. Smart-ass. Alright, he was trying very hard, a file with him and all. But, no ... wrong person. Personally, I am against this, people going around asking for donation. Even if I have all the evidence, prove, stories, ID card right in front of me, I outrightly disapproves this. Entshuldigung.

Crooks and conmen are all around the corner, eyeing for the victims and .... ATTACK.

Just wanna wish everyone good luck for today for those who are going down town, massive jam is awaiting us LoL.

3 comments:

Iwan said...

some morons used old tactics just to lure u...

hahaha!

just like my case who wants me to do that stupid survey..

hahaha!

Anonymous said...

poor guy gets judged because he looks like someone you know ?? hahaha ...

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: yeah but ... not free lolz dont spoil my mood for dinner if not i am so gonna start kicking some ass edi

chou chou: their hair the way they dress and even the way they talk is just alike, how can i not judge him lolz