Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He's leaving me

It was my day off yesterday, and I have a bad news, very very bad stuff happened. A tragic incident I would say.

It was just like any other day offs I had. I was being my normal self doing my own stuff when suddenly, someone just passed out. I didn't know what to do. It happened so fast, so quick that I just don't know what should I do, how should I do to save it. I just could not believe it, that the time comes so soon.

It was really tragical for me.

I am still in disbelief. I do not know how to live without him. I do not know how to survive without him. Ever since it happened, I could not eat, I could not sleep and whole day and nite long, I am only thinking about him. All I have in my mind is just him, nobody else but him. Only if I have spent more time with him.

I know .... I know it's not the end. The doctor did not confirm anything to me yet, but I know it will soon come to an end and that nobody else can help him anymore but himself. I hope he is determine this time around, again.

I am talking about someone that plays an important role in my life, and it has to be Acebob himself, my lappie if you are wondering. It died on me, it cannot enter to windows. It stated that something is corrupted and need to re-install some stuff. I am no IT savy, in fact I am IT illiterate. Pardon me.

How do I type this out? I got it from Acebob's sibling. The sibling understands my situation, and thus ... offered to be there for me.

SAD-nya.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh, how old is acebob ? does that mean you won't be online often ? ohnoes !

tIcKLeMe said...

haha somehow, i knew it was acebob already when i read the first few lines. hahahaha. :P

but sorry to hear about acebob. :(

Anonymous said...

aizzz..veli sad,ooo acebob is ur lappie ya?? duno u gv ur lappie such a cool name,no wonder din see u online anymore :(

Iwan said...

aiyo adik!!!!
u scare the hell out of me!!!

i tot he is someone of impt to u..

*phew*...

yellowbanana said...

My condolence... T_T

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: I will still online, hehe once every few daYS lolz or when im free la

mama: yeah that's my lappie hehe

sp: yeah la paling pandai lolz

iwan: why scare u la haha

banana: thank kiew but he's in coma not dead yet

Anonymous said...

Tu parles francais?
:-)

The Pondering Introvert said...

zen: en petit lolz ...