Sunday, November 4, 2007

Waffle World @ 1 Utama

Do you know what can boast your life spirit when you feel that the whole world is against you? I'm sure you have this kind of feeling at one point of your life or the other. It's not your friends, it's not your family, it's not your colleagues, it's not your dogs.

It's one of my best friends.

It can't advise me on things and issues that is bothering me, it can't listen to me, or perhaps it can but .. not for long.

Because .... in order to make me happy, it sacrifice its life for me ...



... to be eaten by me :D :D

Life is short, eat more ice cream!!! :D

Few weeks ago I met up with Elaine and I had this at Waffle World located in 1Utama new wing 2nd floor. It sells pancakes, waffles, hotdogs, limited meals and more desserts. I had hotdog there before, coz I miss having hotdog!!!! and I miss having ice-cream during winter!!!! Booohoooooo!!!! I saddddd .... so I need to have ice cream now hehe :P

I will not say that it's awesome, and I can't say that it isn't good. I have not tried many of the desserts there, so I can't actually say if it's good or isn't. I will rate it once I have dined there enough.

6 comments:

mr jp said...

ooOO , the chocolate flavored waffle there is very nice !! put that and ice cream on top . .mmmmm

Iwan said...

ohhh...

i didnt know ice cream is one of your best friend... hehehehehee!!!

well, go there frequently and give ur ratings okie..

Anonymous said...

should drizzle some honey over the ice-cream and waffle. yums! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: hehe woah izzit must try one day :D

iwan: as much as i want to i cant bcoz ... i have no time!!! boooo

clod: yeah it's rather plain now, adding some thing on top definitely makes it better and nicer!

wmw said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Always great to come across another food lover...

The Pondering Introvert said...

heheh ... good pics u have there ;)