Monday, April 28, 2008

Meeting Pat

There are three steps you have to complete to become a professional dancer: learn to dance, learn to perform and learn how to cope with injuries. ~ D. Gere


This post is actually a pending post right from Chinese New Year.


Yeah it was the time that I met Patchay, at the same time, The Pig and Kylie. Seems that there are so many pigs around eh. My gawd.

Let me tell you all a story.

Once upon a time, Pat wanted to meet us. No problem, mo dai nai, as everyone's so busy, so isogashi so fine we made appointment for this particular day. You know, after working night shift, your biological clock is practically upside down and what you really wanna do after work is to head back home and sleep right away.

Guess what? The appointment was meant at 8.30am, I reached at 8am, it wasn't anyone's fault even if they are not there, like ... I understand. I really do. The clock keeps on ticking, seconds, minutes passed. It was 8.30am then. I saw my watch, it was exactly 8.30am. On a Sunday morning, there is no jam at all. I saw Pat, I was happy, there's someone ... like finally. Then, I could not stand the heat, the hunger, the thirst, I felt like a African kid longing for food so badly.
Still .. I could not see the Pig, and Potato. FYI, Pig fetched Potato. Finally, they reached ... half an hour late. I already emphasized on my SMS to be PUNCTUAL, and not to be late, see what happens. Know what? I don't wanna wait for people my whole life, like ... you get what I mean people? I know it's better than Dora, waiting for him can really die.

But, I already said be punctual, means be punctual lar, what the heck. That's why I ponder around these days, guys these days cannot be trusted, at least most of them cannot be, sorry guys. Wait a miniute, choto, is he a guy? He's a PIG, I forgot! Entshuldigung and I am sorry.

Like ... you know how to spell late rite ... it is L-A-T-E ... or L-E-W-A-T ... or T-A-R-D or S-P-A-E-T or D-E'-U-K ...

Enough? Oh my gawd! Oh schade

9 comments:

§pinzer said...

Sorry pigs have the license to be fashionably late :P So when's our next outing hahaahaha!

It was a really great session tho! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

no they dont have the license. they are not allowed to be late, esp if being told beforehand already.

why good session? coz you were late? how dare you! stupid pig >.< when? you dont even wanna call us out cheh -_-

Patchay said...

chris... sad ur name will alwas be *pig" in mochii's mind hahhaha. i think u have to super layan her properly to calm her down. lol
anyway both of u fren fren ok...

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAHAHHA pattt ... we are not fighting also, but his name will always remain as The Pig no matter what happens

tIcKLeMe said...

lol, kenapa lelaki selalu lambat? :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

SEBAB ... lelaki TAK guna!

tIcKLeMe said...

but i like men la! :P

Patchay said...

wait not all lelaki lambat lah .. i alwas wait for gals u know? thus not all lelaki tak guna lah. i must be damm berguna haha

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: i dont like :D

pat: lolz ... well ... sadly majority that i met is really .. tak guna tak boleh pakai wan lolz