Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One World Hotel II

Dancers are a great breed of people. And they really want to dance so you don't have to beg them to work. However, dancers sometimes build walls around themselves because they are presenting themselves all the time: dancing is very much a confession. ~ Suzanne Farrell


Now, I am seeing changes. It does not appear to me that changes will take charge so soon, and it is happening right now AND it happened as I wanted to, or maybe not. Probably, one might just say that it is not that bad. Well, everyone is bound to have their own perception and view on things.

Conclusion ... One World is a typical city hotel ... that accommodate business people ... and only business people. The facilities and the concept is very into the business style and it's very obvious. I heard bad reviews before, but I am not gonna say what, as well, I heard good things too. So if one really wanna know, experience it yourself. I am not gonna elaborate much because I have not stayed there before myself too, I only stepped my foot there like .. once or twice for visiting purpose, not visit people but visit the hotel lolz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Married Man finds Germany fascinating.

Sigh.

tIcKLeMe said...

yea, i think it IS more for business people as compared to the one at curve.

The Pondering Introvert said...

married man: o.O

sp: coz their target market only for business, as ... there's nothing to do around there lolz leisure people would rather stay in KL city itself