Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rejection

To dance, put your hand on your heart and listen to the sound of your soul. ~ Eugene Louis (Luigi) Faccuito



I had a little convo ... with someone that I know for sometime now, but not someone that I hang out with one on one, and definitely not someone that I can get along with for the first time itself. It needed time and more time to adapt and all. Bottom line, he is not someone that I can talk with comfortably, not someone I can hang out with one on one, and definitely not someone that I have common interest with.

He was telling me that ever since I came back, I never really sat down and have a drink with him, in a sense of a friend. Speaking of which, I have not even sat down on one table, having a nice meal together, never. Each time he asked, I rejected big time, even from before, from the first ever day I know him. I have no idea why though, there is something in the attitude and the vibes that I have I guess. As how he put it, "I know that I am gonna get rejected for a date, so I'm just asking as a favour of a friend" HAHA ... and he then added on that because it is due to the fact that I have very high requirements on guys. Like ... hello? First of all, I don't, it's simple and straightforward, don't be an idiot, don't be a jerk and shallow like what I encounter every single day. He then went on saying that now he knows that he is an idiot to me. Well, I told him straight ... if he ever hopes that I will go on telling him that he's not an idiot, dream about it, I will not do such retard things.

Conclusion, why must someone be attached =.= WHY? Not like these bunch of species are worth the time. They are just troublesome as they seem to be. Some are just nothing but like an empty can, they don't use their brain. Dumb blondes Asian style and male version is so not my cuppa tea.

"You don't allow me to know you deeper as a friend"

Oh Schade! If I am not even comfortable with you, what is there to say? I don't need everyone to know me, I don't need to know everyone I meet either. We meet so many people everyday and it is not that we get to know all of them. If we are fated to be friends, then we just are. If it isn;t then sad to say, then no. Friends are friends, it is different from this bunch that I classify them as of someone that I know somewhere

5 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hmm... i wonder who this is. .. .. hmm..

The Pondering Introvert said...

some fella lolz

Alienstargurlz said...

ho ho ho

Anonymous said...

haha. most of the ppl just wont get enough of anything.Most of the ppl tht i know has this mindset, make "friends with the opposite gender for a reason, else why bother?" and "i did this and tht for you, why u dint accept me ". That is so wrong =.=.

true friends are hard to find but weirdos like thoose are aplenty.

good luck on your journey =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

kim: merry xmas over edi, come back to reality hehe :D

fish: yes yes thats right, i dunno what is the world becoming to, and i dont wanna know either, it's really sad to know the truth. Weirdos and freaks are too many, and the good ones are just a handful ... sigh