Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye, Schwein

I know I blogged about this before, but I can't refrain myself from blogging this again, due to my overjoyed feeling that I have right at this very moment

Dear trainee,
This is the day that you no longer will step your foot into this hotel anymore, whereby it's a win-win situation, in which you will be happy, I will be happy and everyone else will be happy, except maybe your beloved, and only her. We do not need you here either, getting everyone's blood pressure going up every single day. It's not an adrenaline rush, rather, it's more like a hot boiling water waiting to erupt anytime anywhere having you as the cause of death. So many trainees come and go, but you ... you are the first ever one that got me so pissed before, with your screwed up attitude. And no, you are not cool, just that you are too cool for me. At least now, I do not have anyone to irritate me, just with your existence. Even the ever most patient person there could not take you. Please do realize yourself also that you are not good looking, like not at all, if you have not realized. Nobody will ever remember you, I don't intend to remember you either. Perhaps, you should return to Year 1 to learn what is respect and how to show respect to others. No, nobody miss you, can continue dreaming on and that day will never come.

So I know I have blogged about this how happy I feel about him leaving the place, the fact that I don't have to see his face every single day makes life so much more happier, so much more flowery. I felt a sense of relief, like one whole load of burden had been released.

Dede, enlighten me please with his Babi Code.

Another one, who is not a trainee, but the name is NWTD Babi, which actually is No Words to Describe Babi whereby I am totally out of words, just to describe this particularly person, with a really screwed up mentality, and nothing but just screwed up, nobody knows what that fella wants, nobody knows why that fella is acting that way, and just ... nobody knows because he is just literally screwed up. The way that has being acted upon is so weird, doing the same thing to different people, yet ... he still gets the same response from them, which is just fated, fated for that fella. Get a life and grow up.

Wilkommen bei Schwein Familie

3 comments:

R.J said...

hahah finally dia berambus! so yea! no wonder that nite you were in such a damn jolly good mood:p

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha yea like finalllyyy ... hehe was i THAT good mood lolz =p nobody said a word about it ever since, this proves how unimportant he is to us lolz .. sad-nya

Alienstargurlz said...

ah moi..
y ur whole blog is abt babis only ..
new addiction to them? LOL.. dun kill me pls..
eh ur new hair cut looks like wat??
and wen do u finish nite shift?
y r u always nite shift wen azli is nite? hahaha.
ho ho ho.. its a sign.. =PPP